Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just started to ride last year on this sled, picked it up from a friend. It had sat in a barn for 10 years not touched. Cleaned the carbs, new fuel, oil, primer, plugs, ignition and she fired right up. I had a blast last year so much so that I bought a newer sled this year 98 mxz 670.

80' blizzard 7500 plus, runs great, needs some tlc. Hood need some work, sanded & painted belly stock grey, seat torn, rails need to be replaced. extra engine (needs cylinders).

also for sale: 1972 elan, new windshield, hood is good cond. seat torn, runs good once started.

make an offer, or will trade blizzard for a track in good shape to fit 98 mxz (121 / 15
pm me or e-mail me from my web site under contacts www.mistertransmissionkitchener.com
cheers
Jim

·
Registered
108 Posts
EFISkiDude said:
Are you anywhere near Traverse City Michigan? I have a track, and am interested in your sleds
[snapback]727179[/snapback]​
long drive from you, I am in Kitchener, Ontario postal code N2G 2R1 if you would like to check on map quest.

I should correct my post about the trade, the blizzard I would trade for track. The elan is a friend of mine and just trying to help move it along.
thankx for the interest.

UPDATE: blizzard has been traded, elan still up for sale.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx for the interest guys, the blizzard has been traded. If you interested in the 72 Elan it is still up for sale, I'm sure it will be kept in the barn till we have a buyer.
thank-you again.
KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts