Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am missing the four spacers that go between the engine and the engine plate.

Does anyone know the height of these spacers?

or

Does anyone have any removed spacers that they can measure?

or

Can anyone accurately measure the spacer height on an installed spacer?

Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157700974435562

·
Registered
553 Posts
i have a couple out i can measure Monday if that works

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear....The spacer is item 8 in the pict. Does not look that long 1.15/16?

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
my rv had 3,4,and 5 in between the motor and plate those dimensions are for # 4 im guessing mine had an earlier plate under the liquid motor

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah. I need the dimensions for item 8. Item 4 is the threaded hex sleeve nut that attaches the carriage bolt to the frame. I need item 8 spacer between the engine and the plate.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Help please.... Here is the motor that came with the sled in a box. I do not know if it is the correct year motor. Any thoughts based on serial number and recoil housing? SN is 3090758, Type 354.

Last few picts are of the disassembly. Someone went through the motor at one time. It turns nicely, no play, no dry bearing noise. I noticed a salvaged head and also someone scribed PTO on top of one piston so apparently someone did at least do the top end. I am torn weather or not I should rip into the bottom end.. ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157700974435562

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for the reply Trent.

I am buying four 1/2 inch aluminum spacers. Just have to drill out the ID to accommodate the studs.

Curt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts