Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am tild that i will break the chain with this combo, with the 84 link the chain fits very good and hardly no dogleg at all for the tensioner, i was just wondering if there is anyone out there running this with good results and did it help with track speed on climbs and clutch cooling.thanks Dwayne

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
lightening1000 said:
i am tild that i will break the chain with this combo, with the 84 link the chain fits very good and hardly no dogleg at all for the tensioner, i was just wondering if there is anyone out there running this with good results and did it help with track speed on climbs and clutch cooling.thanks Dwayne
[snapback]744757[/snapback]​
Their all breaking matter what. I am runnin a 20 t with the stock chain and broke one.A buddy broke his with a 19t and 86 link. Where did you get the 84? My dealer claims he cant get one and if i can let him know . I want to try one with my 20 to minimize deflection. Heard of several breaking though. Even stock setups. Lots of torque!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.