Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 9000' elev can't pull Rpms had Dj kit set up couldn't pull Rpms, (to be clear I'm not bashing Dj kit! ) put all my stock stuff back in, pull the pin weight went to clicker 6 and can only get 7800 out of it. What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm just going to throw this out there but is the helix in the correct grooves? How does it run on its way up to 7800 rpm. I thought there was a reflash for the 16 800's running at that elevation. I have a dj kit in my 16 backcountry at sea level and it bangs 8000 and holds it perfectly. But again I'm at sea level and I never rode it with the stock clutching.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh at how much pin weight were you running with the dj kit?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dj kit worked great for me at sea level as well, I got the reflash done already and just double check helix all is good

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
What gearing is in the sled?

How many miles on the sled?

Just wondering if you are geared to high or have a bad reed valve?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the lower gearing, came set up from factory for 6000-8000' and around 100 miles I think maybe a little more still in break in

·
Marine Technician
887 Posts
For 9k feet you went back to orignal summit pins right? Because I got the dual elevation kit. Only good tp 8.5k feet, anything higher I have to take the 14.5 gram pins out and put brp summit pins with metric screws

1 - 7 of 7 Posts