Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the 135L box, while also using Linq brackets on the back? The cargo box does not appear to fit with Linq brackets for other accessories under the box. Was wondering if anyone put a riser to raise up the Linq brackets for the cargo box to raise it above the other brackets?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Has anyone installed the 135L box, while also using Linq brackets on the back? The cargo box does not appear to fit with Linq brackets for other accessories under the box. Was wondering if anyone put a riser to raise up the Linq brackets for the cargo box to raise it above the other brackets?
You use a special kit to install that box that uses T nuts and bolts through the box into them. You can't install LinQ brackets then put the box on top of that unfortunately. You can however install those extra LinQ brackets to the lid of the 135liter box in 4 locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks, Yeah I was hoping to be able to put the box on top of the LinQ backets installed on the tunnel. I guess thats not an option withoisome modifying
I put the 90 liter box on my Son's G4 EXPY SPORT and that uses the LinQ brackets that you'd like to use. I'm thinking Skidoo figures people will load the 135liter up with heavy stuff and maybe those plastic LinQ brackets won't hold up to a heavy load out? The tunnel on my sons machine is only rated for 35lbs total where the box clips into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts