Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Go to a marine supply store and buy a Marinco which is what doo uses, it's half the money as from your doo dealer, about $15. the marinco has a quality cap to keep water out if your mounting it through the console.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Got mine last week was $18 us.

G

·
Gage said:
I got mine at the dealers for $22.00 (can)
[snapback]723309[/snapback]​
That sounds reasonable. That`s probably one of the cheapest things you can buy for your sled from a doo dealer!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
500ss man said:
Gage said:
That sounds reasonable. That`s probably one of the cheapest things you can buy for your sled from a doo dealer!
[snapback]723510[/snapback]​
thing is the doo one is the exact marinco one (doesn't even say Doo on it)which can be bought for $10 at West Marine. agree with whomever said to get the locking plug. I also mounted mine under the hood.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
500ss man said:
Gage said:
[snapback]723510[/snapback]​
The plastic sleaves that go on the ends of the swaybar are $10

·
Registered
373 Posts
moser92 said:
I just have a regular one, and I've never had it come out. If you go with the locking receptacle, you have to then convert the plug over too I believe.
[snapback]723726[/snapback]​
Mobile windshield mounts ar 5.47 each

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
What one is it on West Marine's web site?
I can't find exactely the match to the Doo one....Anyone know?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.