Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Well, I've had numerous people ask if any of OUR bags fit the short tracks. Early this week we were at the dealer that had a Iron Dog 128 sled on the floor so we tried it. IT FITS!!! We will have a hard mount kit that works with the Linq system available about the same time.

American Made, Waterproof during normal winter riding conditions, tons of storage and a spot for a shovel.

$179.95 available in 2 weeks.

Bags come in black, red is just a show bag. http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=165_224&products_id=1411

129%203_zpsflbrowuv.jpg

129%201_zps7jxjcx37.jpg

129_zpszfypw13h.jpg

129%202_zpstgvebkx3.jpg
P4160048_zpsdtlnlhyw.jpg

Elevation_Compact_zps90721dba.jpg

P9118979_zpsdb0e6903.jpg

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Sweet thanks, Paul

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Does that price include the hard mount as well to work with the linq system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Really like this idea working with the linq system. Keep more stuff out of my backpack....but $200+ is a lot for me for a bag. I'm sure it's great quality and everything but ouch. Gosh do I love/hate this sport lol. Post when you know the $ of the mounting I'll be interested.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really like this idea working with the linq system. Keep more stuff out of my backpack....but $200+ is a lot for me for a bag. I'm sure it's great quality and everything but ouch. Gosh do I love/hate this sport lol. Post when you know the $ of the mounting I'll be interested.

$200 for an American Made bag is in all honesty cheap compared to the bags offered by the O.E.M.s made in China.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
sub'd for when the linq mounts come out. may be a nicer setup with the lower and wider profile of this bag compared to the doo bag. it may help with areodynamics and forces on my setup with the bag lower.

is the linq pad for the 129" going to be centered?

steve

Attachments

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sub'd for when the linq mounts come out. may be a nicer setup with the lower and wider profile of this bag compared to the doo bag. it may help with areodynamics and forces on my setup with the bag lower.

is the linq pad for the 129" going to be centered?

steve
It will be centered and you're right our bag will be lower profile.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
perfect, thanks for the info!

steve

·
Registered
2022 Mach Z
1,095 Posts
Will you guys have these bags at the novi show in michigan in November? I'd be interested in taking a look at these if you will be

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will you guys have these bags at the novi show in michigan in November? I'd be interested in taking a look at these if you will be
Yes we will.

Im ready to get one of these but want the linq mounts.... waiting patiently :smile_old:
Thanks for your patience....early next week I promise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts