Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im goingto be converting my 03 rev into 136" what all do i know i seen a kit on tracksusa.com for like 449 and all id need is hyfax,snowflap and bumper off a 04+ rev, should i change the gearing? i will aslo be getting a cutch kit as well either cudneys or joes

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
3,931 Posts
revvex said:
im goingto be converting my 03 rev into 136" what all do i know i seen a kit on tracksusa.com for like 449 and all id need is hyfax,snowflap and bumper off a 04+ rev, should i change the gearing? i will aslo be getting a cutch kit as well either cudneys or joes
[snapback]744049[/snapback]​
Tunnel extension, rail extension, 136 track, rear bumper and snowflap, and patience

·
G MAN
5,381 Posts
revvex said:
You'll need to gear down to 21/43 so new 23 tooth top gear and new chain (shorter) too.

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
3,931 Posts
gman086 said:
revvex said:
You'll need to gear down to 21/43 so new 23 tooth top gear and new chain (shorter) too.
[snapback]744100[/snapback]​
I never geared it down yet and i stay neck and neck with an 04 rev 600 so i cant say i have lost any power. but my top end wasnt as good becasue my motor was getting tired. and i blew it two weeks ago so now ill have ot see how it does wiht a new motor

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I'm dooing mine too. I'm going to put a gade cooler on it too. I was talking to a guy who did his and said it's a lot better with the long cooler. It's almost twice the size of the 03 one. I have three more weeks to ride and then I'm starting it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts