Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ski-Doo Guru
13,819 Posts
The gap between renegade and mxz was narrowed with the 129" coming into play. Myself I have a 129" this season after many with 137's. Depending on the year I could choose one or the other personally. I kind of feel as though I would lean towards a 137" sled again if I were buying new.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have a 2015 xrs gade , by far the sweetest sled I have ever owned . with the used ones for sale with very low miles this is the sweet spot I think to buy right now if you don't have one.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Everyone in our group has switched to renegades, and we're 95% trail riding only. The pros of the 137" far outweigh the cons.

More traction, more flotation, smoother ride, more storage room on the back, better cooling

·
Registered
129 Posts
For your stated concern, more off-trail than on, definitely Renegade. I will also note that I have a 2012 TNT with 120" track and the on-trail ride is much more choppy than the Rene. Since I value smooth ride in the trail chatter, in hindsight I should have went Rene even though I'm 95% on trail. I ride with mostly Rene's and the ride difference is very noticeable. The 129 is intriguing though... But not for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts