Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine overheated the other day. Wasn't that suppose to come on to prevent that? On My old GSX you could hear it running at times but I never heard it yet on my new one.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mine overheated the other day. Wasn't that suppose to come on to prevent that? On My old GSX you could hear it running at times but I never heard it yet on my new one.
Should come on for sure. Next time you run it, make sure that front rad is hot. If not, you could have a stuck closed thermostat which won't allow hot coolant to circulate through that rad and basically overheat your motor.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Maybe they forget to flash the computer to tell the computer there is a fan on board.....

Just a thought, as I installed the kit into our 900 gsx last year. The sled then needed to be hooked up to the buds to turn the function for the aux light (LED) output to ...... now .... operate off the engine temp sensor to alow the fan to come on/off when needed.

Ours rairly gets hotter then 4 bars, if the fifth bar rises the fan kicks on.

I do have a question however about the Endro???? Did it come with the upgraded hood to allow the fan to move the hot air from under the hood? In my kit it also came with a new hood. I have not noticed it on the enduro......

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
005.jpg Maybe they forget to flash the computer to tell the computer there is a fan on board.....

Just a thought, as I installed the kit into our 900 gsx last year. The sled then needed to be hooked up to the buds to turn the function for the aux light (LED) output to ...... now .... operate off the engine temp sensor to alow the fan to come on/off when needed.

Ours rairly gets hotter then 4 bars, if the fifth bar rises the fan kicks on.

I do have a question however about the Endro???? Did it come with the upgraded hood to allow the fan to move the hot air from under the hood? In my kit it also came with a new hood. I have not noticed it on the enduro......
I noticed that too, when my rad kit was installed the new center hood was installed too. Enduros don't seem to have that type of hood??

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts