Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the second time this year my sled goes completely dead. No power at the start button not even the gauges come on. I removed the f4 fuse for the start button and put it back in and away she goes. The fuse is good, it may be fine for weeks, but the intermittent problems drive me nuts!
If anyone has any insight to this please drop a line.

·
Registered
489 Posts
For the second time this year my sled goes completely dead. No power at the start button not even the gauges come on. I removed the f4 fuse for the start button and put it back in and away she goes. The fuse is good, it may be fine for weeks, but the intermittent problems drive me nuts!
If anyone has any insight to this please drop a line.
Had the same thing happen on a 2012 gsx . Check the wiring harness at the base of the tilt steering that is what i found to be the problem. Wire broke in harness. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
782 Posts
check your 30A fuse by your right foot. I just recently had an issue with one of mine where the fuse burnt out.........didn't blow like a fuse is supposed to. After the second time in 2 weeks I inspected the fuse holder and I could see the fuse tang was arching inside the holder, created enough heat to burn out the fuse and the machine quits instantly. No power anywhere. So I've just replaced the fuse holder and it's got about 350ish miles on since and everything is fine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've had the 30A fuse holder loose; just bend it in with a screwdriver. And the solenoid has stuck twice, just short it.

I thought for sure it was a wire in the handlebar after I installed the adjustable riser, but it wasn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts