Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a guy at CPI today, he told me that after the update and everything that the RT 1000 dynos out at 163 hp. He also said that the RPM to be running at was 7600. That is just what he told me. Along with all of that he said that the update helps alot, and that CPI is working on a single pipe for it. Just curious to see what you guys thought.

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
Buddy of mine dyno'd his RT with 300 miles on it.....got 179hp with the stock muffler.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
HighmarkerX said:
Talked to a guy at CPI today, he told me that after the update and everything that the RT 1000 dynos out at 163 hp. He also said that the RPM to be running at was 7600. That is just what he told me. Along with all of that he said that the update helps alot, and that CPI is working on a single pipe for it. Just curious to see what you guys thought.
[snapback]303846[/snapback]​
Let me guess, CPI will have a single pipe worth 12 HP and will bring the power into the mid 170s...

Aftermarket guys are always low on their dyno, but they are then willing to set up for a price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.