Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone know the cheapest place to purchase a 1.75'' track for a 120' 08 xp 800?

thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yes. tracksusa.com

I just ordered one 2 hours ago from them.

They have the Camoplast Challenger Lite 1.75 on sale for $399 right now.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yes. tracksusa.com

I just ordered one 2 hours ago from them.

They have the Camoplast Challenger Lite 1.75 on sale for $399 right now.
I purchased this track from them last year. The track is AWESOME! And TracksUSA had FAST shipping, and knowledgeable people there! Highly recommended.

·
Descending doooowwwwnnnnn
3,408 Posts
yes the c-lite is a super track...wouldnt run anything else

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ya tracks USA has the best prices just be careful I am going to be putting a 1.75 ripsaw on my 800 xrs cant put Challenger Lite 1.75 it 16 wide and with all the bracing it will rub.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Ya tracks USA has the best prices just be careful I am going to be putting a 1.75 ripsaw on my 800 xrs cant put Challenger Lite 1.75 it 16 wide and with all the bracing it will rub.
you will be happy the c lite did not fit i run one on my rgade got 1.5 seasons out of it and it was done now i run the ripsaw and love it. better all around track for what i use it for sorry to get of topic but it is good to know what works better befor you buy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have one for sale 2 rides on it maybe 300 miles awesome track its the challenger lite. Have heard that the ripsaw is a stiffer track and people were complaining about rippin lugs. Let me know if your interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts