Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have the track and studs up for sale. I'll post my e bay link. Deal fell through when buyer didn't pay. I reposted on e bay but will end auction early for anyone on here that might be interested. Much higher retail, $500.00 takes it all. See link for pics. I'll pay half of shipping. E mail me or PM me and I'll check shipping prices for you. Need to dump it off, looking for tire kit for the quad. PM or E Mail me with ANY questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
What track is this? "new to market"?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kimpex makes the track kit. It is a 120" track. 1.25" lugs and 140 pre molded stud holes. It comes with everything in the pics, including the sprockets. It also comes with all of the studs and backers needed to complete it. 1.325" Woody's gold diggers and Yellow double and single aluminum backers. It's a Kimpex Tomahawk track. Lookup the retails on the track and studs w/backers. This is a steal, unfortunately I have to dump it since it's no use to me now. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If someone wanted just the track then I would sell the studs separate. Otherwise I'm going to keep them together as a package. Sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts