Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i forgot to mention in my rant about the 1+1 seat that a dealer told me there were no more available this season. i had one ordered at a different dealer as part of the deal with the new sled. after two weeks they hadn't seen it or cared to phone bombardier to inquire. i went to another dealer and he had 3 black ones left in stock. he said people that ordered them before christmas are still waiting although other dealers say they have gotten some in recently. he phoned bombardier while i was there and they said there were no more available this year from the manufacturer.

so maybe you'll luck out and find one somewhere with a large stock but if you order it you might not get it until next season. this is what the dealer said and he apologized for the inconvinience. also, he said he has the same problem with the new BVS heated sheilds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That would explain the big prices that used 1+1 seats are pulling on ebay. They are usually around USD$325 but the odd one will go for around $300. Its the best passenger seat I've had. You forget the passenger is there until the sled hooks up on hardpack and the nose goes high. Great ride for both passenger and driver when this happens.

sledneck96 said:
i forgot to mention in my rant about the 1+1 seat that a dealer told me there were no more available this season. i had one ordered at a different dealer as part of the deal with the new sled. after two weeks they hadn't seen it or cared to phone bombardier to inquire. i went to another dealer and he had 3 black ones left in stock. he said people that ordered them before christmas are still waiting although other dealers say they have gotten some in recently. he phoned bombardier while i was there and they said there were no more available this year from the manufacturer.

so maybe you'll luck out and find one somewhere with a large stock but if you order it you might not get it until next season. this is what the dealer said and he apologized for the inconvinience. also, he said he has the same problem with the new BVS heated sheilds.
[snapback]287840[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts