Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the chance for a deal on 1+1 for my skidoo for my wife. I would rarely use it but my wife likes to ride together sometimes. I was just wondering if the 2003 seat will work on the 2006? Also with the 1+1 do I still retrain my trunk and just swap the lid and the seat when I need it? Jay

·
Registered
69 Posts
The 03 1+1 seat is a different part # from the 04 and newer 1+1 seat. I know the new seats you still have trunk space but not as much. Just the bracket in the back is all that stays on the sled.
Polardoo said:
Got the chance for a deal on 1+1 for my skidoo for my wife. I would rarely use it but my wife likes to ride together sometimes. I was just wondering if the 2003 seat will work on the 2006? Also with the 1+1 do I still retrain my trunk and just swap the lid and the seat when I need it? Jay
[snapback]745081[/snapback]​

·
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

Guess I will pass on the deal. By the time I buy the correct bracket from Skidoo I can get a better deal on the correct package. Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.