Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 900 turbo for my wife with the 1+1 seat. I purchased the Skidoo 1+1 cloth passenger muffs for wind protection for my daughter and I can't seem to get them to fit properly. Anybody have a picture of them installed on a g4 1+1 seat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
The hand grips and muffs look the same to me on the g4 v older style. IF they are actually the same, below are pictures I just took of the ski-doo passenger muffs on my 2017 GT SE. They fit WAY TOO snug, and only go on one way. If you flip them onto the other side, they don't fit. Even when on the right side, they probably need to be about 2-3 mm longer for totally proper fit. I find them to be a PITA to put on each season.

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ones I bought said 1+1 seat passenger muffs. These don't look anything like the ones in the picture above.
827e82a733a5df68ff7e642801a652e1.jpg

·
Registered
676 Posts
The ones I bought said 1+1 seat passenger muffs. These don't look anything like the ones in the picture above.

I have the same velcro ones as you. They go on but snug. Could have used and extra 1/2" to velcro, but do work same as the other picture.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts

We have some like that and I think it is a terrible design. Not enough coverage and they move around too easy.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have some like that and I think it is a terrible design. Not enough coverage and they move around too easy.
I can't get them to fit around the handles at all. May have to try something else.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I am riding today, will take pictures of fit when we leave. I am sure you have wrong set from doo.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Just looked up these muffs on the Doo site. There are two different versions. One is for the backrest with hand guards and the other is for without the guards. In the pics they both look the same. If you look up the instructions, the ones like Viking posted are for using with hand guards. Confusing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just looked up these muffs on the Doo site. There are two different versions. One is for the backrest with hand guards and the other is for without the guards. In the pics they both look the same. If you look up the instructions, the ones like Viking posted are for using with hand guards. Confusing.
I don't have the handguards and they still don't seem to fit. I looked at a 1+1 picture online with the muffs I have and tried to get them to fit but just not long enough. I will have to take them to the dealer and see what's needed.

·
Registered
212 Posts
2020 they changed the handles on the back rest.

The older part number wont fit.

The dont look like the picture in catalog.

860200831 fits older back rest (but a pain to put on)

860201929 fit 2020 back rest .

the photos in catalog are reversed.

the new ones can be used on the old backrest with no problem.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the info. My dealer must have sold me a pair from last years model. I appreciate the pics and the info!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts