Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , im considering installing my 1+1 seat on my 2007 0r 2005 rev. Once I install it can it be removed on and off without much hassle? Can I put the storage lid back on and have it be " normal again" LOL . Anybody using one of these? Lastly , are they comfortable for the passenger?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I saw them on the newer sleds, they look very comfortable. Likely more then the passenger add on that I have. If it has the back rest and hand supports they should be very comfortable for your passenger.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just picked up one for use on our 04 and 06. Once the bracket is installed, it is about a 2-3 min job to install or remove. I sat on the seat and it felt okay to me, not sure how it would be after a few hours though. There are directions on the install of the seat in the rev how to sticky section of this site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have one on my 16' Backcountry. (without the backrest)

It takes seconds to switch seats, no tools.

My wife found it comfy.....

I actually find it more comfortable than the stock seat, so i leave it on. This way, i can give my Cat buddies a ride home :biggrin_old: (plus, I'm getting older and don't care if I look like I have a grampy machine!)

It takes up no more room on the tunnel than the original seat.

Only down side is there is no storage in the seat!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right on , thanks guys . Im gona tackle it it tomoro. was hoping for an easy swap for trailering with my cover that wont fit with the seat installed.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,597 Posts
Take trunk cover off. Bolt bracket in. Pop on the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I have one on my 2012 tnt the kids love. it best investment I ever made. Just a few seconds on and off. I recommend if small kids are riding and their feet don't reach the running boards build a bracket to support their feet. I had to do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts