Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sled has 1159 miles studded new carbides up front, Hid lights extremely bright white.
Sled runs and drives as new. Always dealer maintained. Actually the sled is still stored inside at the dealer now from last season. Always hauled in an in closed inline trailer. 95% miles are from my Ex Wife and in lower Michigan.
Sled is located in S.E. lower mi. 48043 area. Can help with delivery towards Higgins Lk.
Asking $6500FIRM
Steve

I can text pics but for some reason it will not let me add pics at this time. Maybe has something to do with the iPad.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Runnin scared'
good talking to you

I am looking to sell this sled out right, have my eyes on a new XS. Thank you

·
Mass Confussion
2,988 Posts
Thanks, same here. Let me know if you know anyone interested in my sled. Maybe we can figure something out that works for everyone. Peace.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Click on "full version" on bottom of page. Funny use the mobile version of the site. Then you can post pics. That's how I do it with my Android phone. Glws

·
Registered
338 Posts
This Is a great price for practically New machine, Good Luck With sale ! I just bought a 09 x 1200 couple more miles for 6900,

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks 2k9

It Will go once the snow gets here and the trails are open....

were going to have a nice winter I can feel it cant wait to let the new 13 8 etec loose break it in real quick make a couple mods and roll....

·
Registered
338 Posts
I see you're from Mi, Grayling got hit this past weekend so it's coming! Have fun on the that Etec Rev-X!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Sled has 1159 miles studded new carbides up front, Hid lights extremely bright white.
Sled runs and drives as new. Always dealer maintained. Actually the sled is still stored inside at the dealer now from last season. Always hauled in an in closed inline trailer. 95% miles are from my Ex Wife and in lower Michigan.
Sled is located in S.E. lower mi. 48043 area. Can help with delivery towards Higgins Lk.
Asking $6500FIRM
Steve

I can text pics but for some reason it will not let me add pics at this time. Maybe has something to do with the iPad.
PM sent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts