Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
2 years back at Haydays they had the drawings on the wall for the future sleds in the Yami trailer. They wanted people to come in and vote on which ones looked the best.

Nearly all the styles they had shown were a "quad" styling sled.

I'm hoping they make it fun so it fills the market of the ugly Freestyle.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
looks like a DS650 with skis

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Yamaha seems to be getting very serious about the sled business lately, there not there yet but I'm keeping a close eye on the blue camp, They have the $$$ and can do more R+D than any other mfg, I like what I see so far coming out of that trailer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
the picture was took with a cell phone
probely the only way to get a picture without the yamaha guys knowing
they say it wont be in snow cross because sno cross wont let them have a blower (so says jimmy blaze) that means it probley got the 450 YZF motor with a TC or SC so it will make more then 80 hp, probley more like 110-120
and if thats the case it will be lighter then ur revs...

G

·
how bout if they make a sled that doesnt handle like a shopping cart in the bumps.....and fabricate a rear suspension that doesnt bottom so easily...just an idea. other than that.....yammie is a pretty nice product,....its still better than a polarat

·
Registered
901 Posts
Woah that's a crazy looking sled or bike or slike or something lol it would be kinda different if they made like a sled bike think about it snowmachine parts but you ride it like a quad i don't really know but new is good and suprises are kool

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I was out today with Yellowknife test riding a Yamaha Attack and coming from a 05 Mach renagade ,I was totally amazed at Yamaha,so was Yellowknife.Better ride over the 2 foot washboard trails than mine and mine has the X pagage shocks,better control in powder,mostly from Yamaha having a higher center of gravity.Lots of torque,throttle response is unreal,Yamaha is for sure a contender in my books.Yellowknife will have a full report with video.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.