Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere that the X-RS is going to have a pipe pre-heat button on it. Then I read elsewhere that it was going to have the pipe pre-heat button on it, but the button was going to have the RER in it (not an actual pre-heat button). Does anyone know the scoop on this?

What kind of mods do you have to do to your sled to actually have the ability to pre-heat your pipe?

By the way, $11,000 for the X-RS HOLY CRAP!!!!! And that doesn't even come with the 800R motor. If they were even going to think about putting that kind of a price on the sled they should have atleast put the 800R in that along with the Summits. IMHO of course!

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
REVTHRED said:
By the way, $11,000 for the X-RS HOLY CRAP!!!!! And that doesn't even come with the 800R motor. If they were even going to think about putting that kind of a price on the sled they should have atleast put the 800R in that along with the Summits. IMHO of course!
[snapback]749292[/snapback]​
I Agree

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Is revbaron going to get any kind of job at ski doo soon its seems they stole all his awesome ideas. Shoulda got himself a copyright.

·
Registered
413 Posts
REVTHRED said:
I read somewhere that the X-RS is going to have a pipe pre-heat button on it. Then I read elsewhere that it was going to have the pipe pre-heat button on it, but the button was going to have the RER in it (not an actual pre-heat button). Does anyone know the scoop on this?

What kind of mods do you have to do to your sled to actually have the ability to pre-heat your pipe?

[snapback]749292[/snapback]​
REVTHRED, you can increase how quickly the pipe heats up by retarding the timing. With retarded from most advanced more combustion takes place in the pipe causing it to heat quicker and higher. So it is a matter of changing timing based on engine and exhaust temps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.