Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this pic from over in the rev section,it was on display at the Valcourt museum during the race weekend. Is it the 07 Mach.Can't get pic to load,but it's over in the rev section if someone knows how to link to it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
The 05 and 06 are already 170+hp. Looks like a new type of X-shock on the front, probably back to the old standard rebuildables. The new red doesn't match well. I will take the all black thank you. Wonder whats happening with the powertrain.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
BRP is trying to play on the Yamaha anodized look. Remember that "specifications are subject to change without incurring obligation." But going back to cheap shocks should be a specification to change.

·
Registered
457 Posts
bigdaddy said:
BRP is trying to play on the Yamaha anodized look. Remember that "specifications are subject to change without incurring obligation." But going back to cheap shocks should be a specification to change.
[snapback]727448[/snapback]​
Heard the X package shocks mirror the 440 remotes with resovoirs under the hood for 07

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
They are HPG clicker T/A shocks. I have seen a picture of them, they have no reservoir on them like the piggyback shocks. Not sure who makes them, but they are new this year in some of the X models. The C-36 clickers have the reservoir on them but these ones do not. I will try to dig up that pic.

·
Registered
167 Posts
squish band said:
Got this pic from over in the rev section,it was on display at the Valcourt museum during the race weekend. Is it the 07 Mach.Can't get pic to load,but it's over in the rev section if someone knows how to link to it.
[snapback]726860[/snapback]​
I'm not very happy with the looks of the 07 Mach. Check out DOO 2 sled this sled is the only red Mach Z that looks cool that I've seen. There was another Mach that someone painted purple which looked sharp as well. Just my .02 By the way when I say "looks" I mean graphics. Also mine is nothing special until this summer, new paint all over.

Steve

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.