Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers recieved pricing and model info today, The Mach is still a 1000cc with an additional 8 horsepower, other changes are minor

·
Registered
783 Posts
x mod. also has 440 seat, not seat in pic, 440 type rails out back, new clicker fronts- no remote res. . also aval. 1 1/4 ice ripper track with studs instaled! dont care for the red, but that will change with a trip to the chrome shop!!!! i'll take one please
. the racer rev is aval. with a power tech 800
. verry light 440lbs dry.

·
Registered
783 Posts
v crash, jonny rotten will have your kit this weekend for you, thanks. we will be up in your neek of the woods again this weekend. are you still going to north bay? if not we can do the haystack run again!!!!
see ya soon Gary

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
EVIL DOOER said:
the racer rev is aval. with a power tech 800
[snapback]741823[/snapback]​
not 440lbs dry....its 479. same as every other MXZ REV in 07

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
EVIL DOOER said:
doo rider said:
EVIL DOOER said:
the racer rev is aval. with a power tech 800
[snapback]741823[/snapback]​
not 440lbs dry....its 479. same as every other MXZ REV in 07
[snapback]741880[/snapback]​
must be a misprint. my bad
[snapback]741926[/snapback]​
unless I have the misprint.....

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
vcrash said:
Dealers recieved pricing and model info today, The Mach is still a 1000cc with an additional 8 horsepower, other changes are minor
[snapback]741689[/snapback]​
Did anyone say what they are doing to get the 8 hp?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I sure hope they dump the red especially on the a-arms.I also hope their programming is improved. 8 more H.P??? 180ish??

·
Registered
386 Posts
I really like the red this year.Any one know what the sno check price will be on the machzx.I would think with all of them running so rich that with some new mapping 8 hp would be easy to get.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not sure on the pricing, but I think I'm in for the Mach. I hope that there are more color changes, that color could be confused with an Apex GT, and I want my buddy to know it's a Doo going past him.

·
Registered
816 Posts
FATTZ said:
Not sure on the pricing, but I think I'm in for the Mach. I hope that there are more color changes, that color could be confused with an Apex GT, and I want my buddy to know it's a Doo going past him.
[snapback]742803[/snapback]​
adrenaline retail $11149. x model 11849.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well just got off the horn with my dealer at the texas show he said no horse power changes 4 the 1000sdi just diffrent maping

·
Banned
89 Posts
mach 2005 said:
FATTZ said:
[snapback]742803[/snapback]​
adrenaline retail $11149. x model 11849.
[snapback]742944[/snapback]​
Them prices are getting more and more outrageous especially considering this year has been a terrible year for snowmobiling... People need to smarten up and not pay the big prices cause evenetually they will bring the prices down or they wont sell any....Why spend 12000.00 dollars on a sled when the winters seem to be getting warmer and warmer.. (GLOBAL WARMING) Most snowmobiliers have to drive around just to find snow so you can ride the darn thing....in 10 years new ski doo are going to be as much as a god darn new vehicle.....

Just my 2 cents.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts