Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2007 Summit Adraneline today. Has 960 miles, supposed to be original miles. Also should have had recall done, will look for R stamp on motor asap. After unloading...I was snapping throttle around the yard before putting it away. It would beep when I laid on throttle some and throw a number in the miles readout area. Seemed like the more I gave it, the higher the number. Number would go down as I let off throttle. Had a dash on either side. Number went as high as 18-19 and then sneek down to 11-10-9 as I slowly let off. number looked like this -018-. Any one know what that is ??
Sled becoming more of a disappointment the more I dig. Should have had kahunas to walk but we were trading sleds and at far away meeting place. I enjoy projects and make my sleds something special...but hope I did not get taken here and continue to find bigger problems.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok....I feel a little stupid. My first 07 and when I heard beep, thought it was throwing a code. What would the beep be?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Might have been the beep for the dess key or the throttle position sensor may not be set correctly, raves not working properly, could really be anything electronic.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I had a similar set of numbers appear in mileage window on a 07 600 SDI. Happened several times in the same day at close to wot.took wound up being a tps sensor

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looking for the R stamp that seller thought was there. This is the stamp that indicates an update was done on the case. I believe it was to be by the right of the engine stop on the case. This should be right below the intake to pto side cylinder. All I see id a TF in a small circle, and some type of logo the has a bunch of circles inside of circles. Not seeing any R stamp.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I found it. Will attach a pic later to see if you guys agree. Now clutch and carb. What to do? Thought about cudney high low elevation kit..but 07 clutch may need particular attention? Also jetting. Needles, mains, pilots??? Did DOO send these out lean like many other years?
Live in Indiana. Will ride here, U.P. and hopefully west.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts