Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey..

i have a 06 renegade 800 h.o power tek..and i am noticeing a bog at low speeds, also when i open her out, for a second she hisatates or bog's...woundering if an else has the same problems and any ways to solove this problem!!

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Check your carb boots for cracks or tares. Pretty common problem that Ski-doo won't recall, replace them with V-force III reed valves or you'll just get the same old junk put back on. It happened to me already and only 400 miles on the sled...

·
Registered
374 Posts
my 06 800 does it too? It seems to do it most when the engine is not at it's operating temp? Carb boots on a 06 already I doubt it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
DEVIL said:
hey..

i have a 06 renegade 800 h.o power tek..and i am noticeing a bog at low speeds, also when i open her out, for a second she hisatates or bog's...woundering if an else has the same problems and any ways to solove this problem!!

Thanks
[snapback]716948[/snapback]​
That's exactly how my '06 800 Renegade X ran just before it melted down. BOTH TIMES! It's in the shop now for the second time (3400 Km. )- waiting for answers. First time it happened (2100 km. ) they had no explanation. MAG side 1st time, PTO side 2nd time. Check your plugs and see if it's leaned out.

How many miles or Km. do you have on it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeV said:
DEVIL said:
hey..

Thanks
[snapback]716948[/snapback]​
That's exactly how my '06 800 Renegade X ran just before it melted down. BOTH TIMES! It's in the shop now for the second time (3400 Km. )- waiting for answers. First time it happened (2100 km. ) they had no explanation. MAG side 1st time, PTO side 2nd time. Check your plugs and see if it's leaned out.

How many miles or Km. do you have on it?

I Have 830 Km's on the Sled, i also herd that you need # 20 pilot jets because the are starving for gas...i dunno know if that would casue the problems!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Have 830 Km's on the Sled, i also herd that you need # 20 pilot jets because the are starving for gas...i dunno know if that would casue the problems!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
My has 2400 miles and has had a 4000 and a 5500 stunble since new. The warmer the outside air temp the more is notice it. From idle to the bar not a problem just triing to maintain around those rpms. My plugs look better than any other sled I have ever owned. I have not got out on a lake and clamped it for any length of time. I have run around 80- 85 mph a lengths maybe minutes but did not check plugs right after. A guy I know lost his 06 PT motor a few days ago at around 2000 miles. I know he runs Amsoil , he had geared it and V-force 111 reeds. I think he has a crack near exhaust port on 1 side.

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,674 Posts
My '06 did it from the get go. Tried to open fuel screws, nope still there. Went up to #20pj's, nope still there. Went to #25's for the most part gone except when still cold. Fuel screws out two turns. PTO side went down this week about 900miles on it.
-Grover

1 - 8 of 8 Posts