Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 04 Rev X 600 SDI with 3000 miles on it last week. I was going to wate till next season to buy a new sled but I got a really good deal on a brand new 06 600 Renegade SDI from a place near home so I bought it today. The question I have for all of you is do you think I did the right thing with going with the longer track sled or should I have got the short track Rev? This is my first weekend home since Thanksgiving, we have been up ridding every weekend since then, and I caint wate to get that new sled up north next weekend to put some miles on it. Thanks for any input, good or bad.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good call! While the X package is nice with the upgraded shocks, you'll love everything about the 'Gade... especially the deals Ski-Doo is cutting right now!

·
Sponsors
2,973 Posts
How much did you get it for? I just got a price for a 06 600sdi gade for 7000.00 delivered to my front door with 0/0/0 until 01/07. I think I am going to get it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
the gades good in the trails and deep powder, just don't race any short tracks across packed lakes they will leave you standing still . you will have fun in the deeper powder.
as for me not big difference between the two just lower topend
just my 2 cents

·
Registered
152 Posts
by the way when i spring ordered my x gade it was 14,000 canadian out the door with 96 studs electric start 12 volt plug in and visor plug in
you got a good deal ,but they gave me 6500 for my 03 600ho with 12000 km on it
and that was the best deal at the time around here

·
Registered
320 Posts
Deff. did the right thing. You will love the long track, it handles very nicelyon the trails and is awesome in the powder too. The long track on my GTX is deff. a better ride then my short track adrenaline.

You will not regret the change

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.