Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finaly got a pic of the proto type riding around bancroft. even got to talk to the guys. not many answers but lots of info. this is proto type number seven . testing some kind of new products?????????????? not sure what they never did say for sure. anything from decals to gauges to motors ........ etc...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Intresting. I wounder what was under the hood of it better be something new and intresting although i doubt it.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
.........a proto with billets?

Don't think so.......

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
eatmydoo said:
finaly got a pic of the proto type riding around bancroft. even got to talk to the guys. not many answers but lots of info. this is proto type number seven . testing some kind of new products?????????????? not sure what they never did say for sure. anything from decals to gauges to motors ........ etc...
[snapback]312067[/snapback]​
I ve seen that going the other way from me twice now. Seems to me both times it was riding with a Fusion?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ya, I've heard BRP does a lot of testing around Bancroft Ont. what with all of the great snow here in Southern Ontario
. Why would you test in some of the greatest snow outside your door in Quebec when you could trailer to Bancroft and ride on the mud like the rest of us??

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've seen it riding with a red and silver rev , a blue and black rev , a yellow and black rev sport, yes a confusion!!! and also a old antique 1985 mx with some bad as rear susp.... maybe the fusion has a rotax??/ they need something to get over 100mph.lol....

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Just look at the registration stickers - if it's normal, it's probably not a prototype, and they are hosing you. Don't think prototypes can be registered, at least not in the US.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
lets see......since some of the guys from supertraxx have a cottage on Baptiste Lake IN BANCROFT and I have seen the fusion with them before.........
Bancroft also probably has some of the better riding right now too.

More apt to be something they built themselves than a proto with GREAT BIG ADVERTISING onit.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Chubby said:
Nothing more then a decal kit, Would you like to know where the decals were made?
[snapback]312575[/snapback]​
I'd like to know where the decals were made...haha

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
It's a fake. The 1200 cc is being tested some where up there but it's on a rt chassis.

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
I would think The mach 1 would be in an RT chasisis if it will ever re exist.

·
Registered
823 Posts
BTANK said:
I would think The mach 1 would be in an RT chasisis if it will ever re exist.
[snapback]313093[/snapback]​
And it would not be a 1200cc

·
Registered
983 Posts
redneckmotorsports27 said:
Chubby said:
Nothing more then a decal kit, Would you like to know where the decals were made?
[snapback]312575[/snapback]​
I'd like to know where the decals were made...haha
[snapback]313036[/snapback]​
Promotion Graphics in Ayr, Ontario.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts