Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
the new pilot skis look promising, snow won't roll up in the concave like on precisions (causing a push)

very interesting design, it amazes me that all "possible" ski designs have not been tried by now, but clearly this is something new... (not sure if its better yet, but new...)

·
Registered
16 Posts
ViperER said:
the new pilot skis look promising, snow won't roll up in the concave like on precisions (causing a push)

very interesting design, it amazes me that all "possible" ski designs have not been tried by now, but clearly this is something new... (not sure if its better yet, but new...)
[snapback]310140[/snapback]​
looks like their trying to save the molds from the precision skis? doesn't look very effective to me. I still have to buy 4 wear bars.

·
Registered
392 Posts
looks like a great idea, you will have the benefits of a normal ski which is what alot of guys have switched back to and the added benefit of a little extra carbide on the outside for hard cornering, looks like a winner.

·
Registered
411 Posts
liquid said:
looks like a great idea, you will have the benefits of a normal ski which is what alot of guys have switched back to and the added benefit of a little extra carbide on the outside for hard cornering, looks like a winner.
[snapback]311519[/snapback]​
i agree. in theory the idea is awesome. i just hope it works out in the real world. i guess time will tell.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I think there should be a lot of crow served up around here in various places.

Got your email Bill, thanks anyway...

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Only problem I see now is there will be a left and a right ski. They won't be universal. If you bust a right hand ski and someone has an extra left hand you might be bummin'

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
are the summits getting a version of the pilot?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
doubt it

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
OH VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE: "Hey Viper how about the 136" 1000SDImxzx, how would you like your crow cooked baked or BBQ. -- Bill "

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well, anyone interested in buying a pair of brand new pilots from me next fall. Not one scratch on them.
BRP just don't see the light. Single keel skis have worked for years and still prove to be the best design. I wish BRP would stop trying to re-invent the wheel and put something on that they know works. They'll probly be better than the precisions they still won't beat a decent single keel like C&A or USI. Gonna have to spend twice as much on carbides again.

·
Registered
370 Posts
So we've come down to complaining about skis that nobody has even seen yet, let alone tried. Come on guys, at least wait until they are out to complain about how bad they work

·
Phil in the NEK
985 Posts
for riding the newest, and at the time, most "unconventional" sled ever you guys are pretty closed minded to future innovations huh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts