Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get a 06 machz standard model for 9400 otd or with the winter being so mild should I wait for a 07.I really like the looks of the zx but there hard to find.

·
Registered
73 Posts
super sled said:
I can get a 06 machz standard model for 9400 otd or with the winter being so mild should I wait for a 07.I really like the looks of the zx but there hard to find.
[snapback]697282[/snapback]​
Ha supersled, are you interested in a used one, mine may be for sale at the end of the season, depends what Doo does for next year, can assure you , you will like the condition it is in, probably gonna have about 15-1600 miles on it?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
If you can afford a brand new one I would wait, pretty deep into the season that wasn't. 07 could be a good year............

·
Registered
73 Posts
Warlock said:
If you can afford a brand new one I would wait, pretty deep into the season that wasn't. 07 could be a good year............
[snapback]697536[/snapback]​
Good mornin to ya Warlock, question for you, in your quote up above here what did you mean, "pretty deep into the season that was'nt. 07 " you lost me on that one.

·
Registered
2022 Ski Doo Renegade XRS 900 TurboR
373 Posts
HEAVYHITTER said:
Warlock said:
[snapback]697536[/snapback]​
Good mornin to ya Warlock, question for you, in your quote up above here what did you mean, "pretty deep into the season that was'nt. 07 " you lost me on that one.
[snapback]697613[/snapback]​
No snow

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
summerplumber said:
I would wait until 08' it will take that long for Ski-Doo to get the bugs out!

[snapback]697620[/snapback]​
2008 when SkiDoo comes out with their answer to AC's big boy for 07, it will be a 1300 or 1400 cc same bottom as the 1000. I wouldn't buy one because the 1000 sdi is on it's second year and it still has problems. I hope SkiDoo's new 4 strokes in 07 will be more reliable. I think SkiDoo's two stroke's are junk. Just look around how many 550's,600's,800's and 1000's that have failed. See deep down SkiDoo hates DooTalk because we can find out that other people are having the same problems. Now SkiDoo can't say "well that's strange nobody else is having a problem" . Every single person i talked to in the UP and told them what happened to my sled they said " is it a SkiDoo. and they all new someone else who had a SkiDoo that melted down or caught on fire or broke a clutch or had there machine go in to limp mode and couldn't reset it, or fuses blowing, not getting the gas milelage we are suppose to. I think SkiDoo needs to things new motors and better customer service. Otherwise they will lose the market share I think Yamaha will have it for 07. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Rockitman, I really wish you would buy a Poo or AC, so you would go away and we wouldn't have to wade through your Bullsheet responses anymore. You say ALL Ski doo motors are junk, just exactly how many would that be, 10, 20,30, Maybe even FIFTY ? Just how many people have you ACTUALLY talked to who have had problems, not Joe's bosses brothers cousins next door nieghbor who blew his 1973 340 because he didn't put enough oil in the gas!! Even if its 100 people what percentage is that of all rotax motors, then take that percentage and compare it to AC or Poo or Yamie. Its post like you constantly put up here that has driven people like Bill Cudney away. Every time someone says "my carbides are wearing to fast", instantly there 10 other people complaining, oh ya, mine are wearing too, ITS BULLsh&% and I'm tired of it. Doo2

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,323 Posts
expect brp to offer a step above the x package for 07 (remote res shocks.. etc.)a new 1000 motor and hopefully the box the race shop sent to smith marine for the shoot out sled.last year for the 440s!light weight !!!save your $$$ for an 07.

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
doo2
Thats your opinion and I have mine, so I guess it's just your opinion you want everyone to read. Bill Cudney makes money off people like me becuase the only way to get the SkiDoo motor to really get up and go is to buy aftermarket part from Cudney and or other shops on here. I love the look and the ride of my sled. I just don't like paying alot of money for a sled that will not run the way the demo did. I was sold on a sled that I rode at the demo ride and the one I bought was no where near it. I really hope they get the motor issuse's worked out. And yes there are problems thats why the have updates. I 'm glad you have not had any problems with yours. But, please don't tell me I can't voice my opinion on here after all that's what this site is, a bunch of snowmobilers voicing there opinion's.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Rockitman said:
summerplumber said:
I would wait until 08' it will take that long for Ski-Doo to get the bugs out!

[snapback]697620[/snapback]​
2008 when SkiDoo comes out with their answer to AC's big boy for 07, it will be a 1300 or 1400 cc same bottom as the 1000. I wouldn't buy one because the 1000 sdi is on it's second year and it still has problems. I hope SkiDoo's new 4 strokes in 07 will be more reliable. I think SkiDoo's two stroke's are junk. Just look around how many 550's,600's,800's and 1000's that have failed. See deep down SkiDoo hates DooTalk because we can find out that other people are having the same problems. Now SkiDoo can't say "well that's strange nobody else is having a problem" . Every single person i talked to in the UP and told them what happened to my sled they said " is it a SkiDoo. and they all new someone else who had a SkiDoo that melted down or caught on fire or broke a clutch or had there machine go in to limp mode and couldn't reset it, or fuses blowing, not getting the gas milelage we are suppose to. I think SkiDoo needs to things new motors and better customer service. Otherwise they will lose the market share I think Yamaha will have it for 07. Just my opinion.

[snapback]697806[/snapback]​
That is funny. There are a few people that have had bad problems. I have owned 3 ski doo's with zero problems. Are there people that have em? Sure. I know this is off subject "big shooter", but I see you drive a ford 6.0h no, 500 million lost in 1 quarter on that motor alone in buybacks and warranty claims, and I see you bought one. I take your opinion

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
I'm glad you have had good luck with your stuff. I have had good luck with my Ford truck except for the new hi tech trailer brake system. I have had no problems with the motor or trans(knock on wood). If I have a problem I will voice my opinion then as well at the dealer. You know a opinion is like a butt, everyone has one and it stinks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts