Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a dealer who has one and wants $5500 out the door. its for my mom. you guys think this is a good deal. ive heard the ride on the gsx is alot softer than mine. and she really likes mine but shes only 120lbs. also the mirrors and E/S are also nice.shes coming from a 02 sx viper so we may have another ski doo in the family. any input would be great. thanks a bunch

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
500ssADR said:
found a dealer who has one and wants $5500 out the door. its for my mom. you guys think this is a good deal. ive heard the ride on the gsx is alot softer than mine. and she really likes mine but shes only 120lbs. also the mirrors and E/S are also nice.shes coming from a 02 sx viper so we may have another ski doo in the family. any input would be great. thanks a bunch
[snapback]718007[/snapback]​
Sounds like a solid deal to me. You aren't going to get a good deal from a dealer but it sounds solid.
Tell yo mammy to cough up the ching!!!

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
coming from a Viper???

anything is an improvement
if it is an 06 that is even better the SC-4 and lower ride height are welcome additions! -- she wil be very happy

and unless she is a real aggressive rider the SS and the GSX package will be a perfect fit!

she will actually "like" snowmobiling again...
tjose 02 Vipers are back-breakers!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ViperER said:
coming from a Viper???

if it is an 06 that is even better the SC-4 and lower ride height are welcome additions! -- she wil be very happy

and unless she is a real aggressive rider the SS and the GSX package will be a perfect fit!

[snapback]718151[/snapback]​
tell me about the back breaker, i switched her sleds last weekend casue the trails were bumpy and she wouldnt give me mine back for 30 miles. thanks for the input so far

·
Registered
188 Posts
500ssADR said:
ViperER said:
coming from a Viper???

tell me about the back breaker, i switched her sleds last weekend casue the trails were bumpy and she wouldnt give me mine back for 30 miles. thanks for the input so far

[snapback]718158[/snapback]​
she'll positivly love it. if she's an agressive rider, look for anadrenaline though. tell her to get out the $. she won't be sorry for getting a skidoo.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stormyhiller said:
500ssADR said:
ViperER said:
coming from a Viper???

[snapback]718158[/snapback]​
she'll positivly love it. if she's an agressive rider, look for anadrenaline though. tell her to get out the $. she won't be sorry for getting a skidoo.
[snapback]718166[/snapback]​
she rides fast but not in the bumps. i think the gsx will soak them up pretty well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts