Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local municipality in our area is have a "Winterfest" next weekend and they are having a 300 foot (short - I know!!) drag strip for single elimination races. I would like to drop the top gear 2 teeth and was wondering if I could get away with this still using the stock chain. Anybody have any experience with this and Ski Doo's? Thanks!

P.S. Any other short drag run setup hints or tips (suspension and/or clutching and the like) would be helpful also. Thanks!

Think snow!!

Ike

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yes you can.
Flip up the coupler block on the back of your skid too. This will help you with hooking up.

Ike said:
A local municipality in our area is have a "Winterfest" next weekend and they are having a 300 foot (short - I know!!) drag strip for single elimination races. I would like to drop the top gear 2 teeth and was wondering if I could get away with this still using the stock chain. Anybody have any experience with this and Ski Doo's? Thanks!

P.S. Any other short drag run setup hints or tips (suspension and/or clutching and the like) would be helpful also. Thanks!

Think snow!!

Ike
[snapback]684238[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.