Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the trails got pretty beat up today on the hill soo we deicided to do some racing on the road in front of the cabin we all out there messing around then a 900 fusions comes up and says he wants to run one of us he says yeaa this is pretty fast he was all moded up he said 1g into his motorwork pipe etc.....well he ran a stock 800. h.o lost about a sled lenght soo he opend his hood did some "tuneing" and ran him again lost by about 2 sled lenghts...I never saw a guy soo "edit for bad language" off in my life. He came back slammed his kill switch got his 2 fellow poo guys and too off...Lol it was great seeing a stock 800h.o put a whopping on a sled with 100ccs more and modss.....

·
Registered
127 Posts
[quote name='maddog542k3' date='Feb 12 2006, 12:54 AM']
Well the trails got pretty beat up today on the hill soo we deicided to do some racing on the road in front of the cabin we all out there messing around then a 900 fusions comes up and says he wants to run one of us he says yeaa this is pretty fast he was all moded up he said 1g into his motorwork pipe etc.....well he ran a stock 800. h.o lost about a sled lenght soo he opend his hood did some "tuneing" and ran him again lost by about 2 sled lenghts...I never saw a guy soo "edit for bad language" off in my life. He came back slammed his kill switch got his 2 fellow poo guys and too off...Lol it was great seeing a stock 800h.o put a whopping on a sled with 100ccs more and modss.....

[snapback]711106[/snapback]​
[/qu
Thats typical of all Polaris's.Always put 2 k into them to make them run.Polaris
keeps Starting Line Products in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
maddog542k3 said:

[snapback]711106[/snapback]​
"FUSIONS ARE JUNK" A buddy of mine worked for a polaris dealed ,as a mechanic and they sent him to the factory and his observation was "it looked like a bunch of
drunken scabs" working the line in there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts