Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to lose weight, not gain noise! What cans are relatively quiet, dont steal much horsepower, and lightweight? Suggestions??

·
Registered
478 Posts
J & T trail can. Love mine. Nice rumble at idle...definitely not obnoxious when on the throttle. Nice sound. Good luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MXZ 800 X said:
J & T trail can. Love mine. Nice rumble at idle...definitely not obnoxious when on the throttle. Nice sound. Good luck.

[snapback]703281[/snapback]​
Thanks! Where can I get one.. and how much are they?

·
Auto Tech
1,095 Posts
hey mxz800x, do you have a sound clip of your trail can? I was thinking of getting one for my sled.

·
Registered
721 Posts
J and T Quiet Trail Can....sweet sounding...not loud...just a niec deep rumble and very well made. I would recommend. I looked into cans forever last year nad decided on this one for my bro and myslef.

Good luck..Sorry no sound clip for ya...but I am sure you will love it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Bought mine through sled-x.com....at top of page. Good luck. Sorry...no sound clip.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
dionysos412 said:
Looking to lose weight, not gain noise! What cans are relatively quiet, dont steal much horsepower, and lightweight? Suggestions??
[snapback]703264[/snapback]​
What ones actualty REDUCE noise? (without losing hp)
The 800 PT on my 06 Renegade is Deafening!! I would like to keep what hearing I have left for awhile longer.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
There are sound clips on that site, the JT is loud, very loud. The Bender is quiet but still has a little rumble, I like it but 250 is a little steep, I will look on ebay first. I want a nice bark at 1/2 to WOT, not at idle though. The Bender looks perfect.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Chull said:
dionysos412 said:
[snapback]703264[/snapback]​
What ones actualty REDUCE noise? (without losing hp)
The 800 PT on my 06 Renegade is Deafening!! I would like to keep what hearing I have left for awhile longer.
[snapback]703835[/snapback]​
You may want to think about a four stroke next time if the stock silencer is to loud.

·
Registered
721 Posts
the J and T soundclip is of the regular can not the quiet can. The quiet one is much quieter than the loud one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts