Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has 06 600 x with 1.25 track on it all stock and is having trouble getting it to turn.
He is running rear springs #3 middle spring on #1 and front shocks all the way up still wont turn.
Came off 03 rev x with percisions never had a prob.
Is it pilots? or too much track or not enough carbide ???
Any sugestions would be great.

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Ski shocks at 1 and get a set of C&A AD's...problem solved. I have my 05 600 X at highest on the rear, center at about 20%, skis on 1 and a set of C&As and it turns on a dime..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Put some skis on it! C&A Razors work great for me. When you turn the bars, it is supposed to turn right??? Spend the money, you wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have the pilots on mine, it is by far the best turning sled I've seen. The thing goes where ever I want it too!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Pull down the limiter strap one hole and you should have plenty of ski pressure.

·
Registered
691 Posts
bruins55 said:
Pull down the limiter strap one hole and you should have plenty of ski pressure.
[snapback]704375[/snapback]​
Carbides too?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Mine with the Pilots turns better than all of my buddy's sleds with C & A's. It's not that the C & A 's don't turn they just require more muscle to do it.

Your buddy's set up isn't all that much different than mine so I would say to go with some 7.5" Shaper bars and keep playing with the set up.

Mine carves really well with this set up.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lower center spring pressure. If you're real light you may have to shorten the limiter strap like mentioned.
The two of these changes will make a big difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts