Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys please help me choose betweeen the two sleds, need lots of power but i dont have to be # 1 if ya know what i mean, would like to have sdi but have herd of few issues, yes i do want the long trackbut dont want to be under powered should i bet the 800????? please advise would like to buy in the next day or so HELP......................

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
there are no "issues" with SDI but with all the extra track and weight of the gade I would choose the 800 hands down.

I love the SDI but it is a bit underpowered even in the lighter 121" sleds so with all the extra rotating mass the longer and wider track provides, the 800 would be welcomed even if it does have carbs!

·
Registered
49 Posts
pjsrubicon said:
Hey guys please help me choose betweeen the two sleds, need lots of power but i dont have to be # 1 if ya know what i mean, would like to have sdi but have herd of few issues, yes i do want the long trackbut dont want to be under powered should i bet the 800????? please advise would like to buy in the next day or so HELP......................

[snapback]717948[/snapback]​
I just bought 06 600hosdi adrenaline and i love it.I do mostly trail riding.I think it has plenty of power. I am 200lb guy and i toped out on a lake in Old Forge at just under 105. I did not want to look down too long.I know you said you want a Renagade but my Adrenaline soaks up the bumps great.I heard the renagades top out at 90 or so for a 600.If you would be happy with a 600hosdi adrenaline i would go that way.Also they are very easy to start,2 pulls.Cheaper also.Good luck with your choice,no matter what your choice is you will be happy because its a REV. Also i had no issues with my sdi.
JDiMaria

·
Registered
92 Posts
Go with the 800 gade it is hands down a lot more fun to ride. The 600 is okay but it doesn't pull like a 800. If you like to fly off hills and bumps the only way your going to do that is with horse power. I've got 1700 miles on a 05 800ptek gade, I wish I had more power yet. It doesn't pull the skis off the ground at 60mph like my buddies 06 Attack. To bad the attack is so heavy I would buy one today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stosh said:
Go with the 800 gade it is hands down a lot more fun to ride. The 600 is okay but it doesn't pull like a 800. If you like to fly off hills and bumps the only way your going to do that is with horse power. I've got 1700 miles on a 05 800ptek gade, I wish I had more power yet. It doesn't pull the skis off the ground at 60mph like my buddies 06 Attack. To bad the attack is so heavy I would buy one today.

[snapback]718258[/snapback]​
Why did you say ATTACK...........that was my other choice!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just coming of an 05 mach z to the gade 800 ptek and I love it. I thought I would be disappointed with the power but no I am not. I think the gade would hang with the mach till about 90mph then the mach would leave it. I $h!t you not I had this new gade going 112mph on hardpack road last weekend. I was impressed, batteries dead on gps so I know 112 is really more like 108 or 107 in real life but still I was impressed. I think I will like this sled for a few years to come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.