Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a dealer who has one and wants $5500 out the door. its for my mom. you guys think this is a good deal. ive heard the ride on the gsx is alot softer than mine. and she really likes mine but shes only 120lbs. also the mirrors and E/S are also nice.shes coming from a 02 sx viper so we may have another ski doo in the family. any input would be great. thanks a bunch

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
She will like it better than the Viper.....much better suspension and handling. The 'rider forward' ergos will take some getting used to, though. The 500SS motor will have plently of snot, even compared to the Yammi. In addition, she'll love the RER and elec. start if it has it (it should). $5500.00 out the door is a good price, I paid close to $7000.00 for my MXZ new.....and the GSX is supposed to be higher end.....
In short....
BUY IT!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
CustomRev said:
She will like it better than the Viper.....much better suspension and handling. The 'rider forward' ergos will take some getting used to, though. The 500SS motor will have plently of snot, even compared to the Yammi. In addition, she'll love the RER and elec. start if it has it (it should). $5500.00 out the door is a good price, I paid close to $7000.00 for my MXZ new.....and the GSX is supposed to be higher end.....
In short....
BUY IT!!!

Jerry
[snapback]718106[/snapback]​
Yeah, RER and ES are standard on that sled. That's a good deal...get it !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts