Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I adjusted suspension to take weight off the skis: Front shocks soft; middle shock full hard. Much better but still some darting on hardpack. Any suggestions? change skis maybe? Also clickers are in #1, :revinmotion: rev about 7800rpm, 475miles on sled. Whats the best clutch set-up?

Thanks for the info, I Love the sled, sweet motor, very comfortable and stable and fast!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I assume you've checked your ski alignment,should be square or slight toe out with precisions. I went to USI SPX ski's regular round bar 6 inch carbides. Zero darting or wandering dead straight. Set up 1/4 tow out. Still working on lightening up steering. Very aggressive keel. studdog

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Rumbleseat, How does it ride with center shock on highest setting? I'm on 4 and gonig to try 5 to lightenup front end. I was worried about ride quality. What do you think? studdog

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
studdog said:
Rumbleseat, How does it ride with center shock on highest setting? I'm on 4 and gonig to try 5 to lightenup front end. I was worried about ride quality. What do you think? studdog
[snapback]262933[/snapback]​
It seems to ride fine, i'm 180lbs. and i'm coming from an 03' RX-1, so anything would feel better than that.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts