Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching for it first, to no avail. I have the temp gauge for 05 Renegade 600 SDI and it doesn't come with a trim ring. Think I recall someone else having same question but I couldn't find it by search. Anybody got the right part number? Thanks. It's silver in color.

·
Big Member
984 Posts
I don't remember the part # but I know that the bezels that just stick on don't fit because that's what I was originally sent. The bezels for the gauges that don't come with bezels have 2 inserts that you need to cut notches for and snap them in place. Sorry that's all I can remember.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
99MXZ600 said:
4stroke said:
pt# is 515176216 $2.47

[snapback]314537[/snapback]​
That's the correct #, it worked on my sled.
[snapback]314681[/snapback]​
So is that the part # for the stickon or the snap in part, for lack of a better term?

Thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Color? Options

Fullmoon
Seashore

Who comes up with these names? What happend to silver and brown? Is fullmoon = silver?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the answer. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Offshore24 said:
I tried searching for it first, to no avail. I have the temp gauge for 05 Renegade 600 SDI and it doesn't come with a trim ring. Think I recall someone else having same question but I couldn't find it by search. Anybody got the right part number? Thanks. It's silver in color.
[snapback]314528[/snapback]​
real fun to install. Make sure you have a fresh blade in your razor knife!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts