Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well bought a 06 apex rtx and not going back to Bomber!!!!!!!!!!!
have a 05 machz with a new motor (300-400 miles) all updates, 1 1/4 iceclaw track, higher windshield, mirrors, e start, pilot ski's,new belt, hygear shocks and springs all way around, new cover, dalton brute arms, ramps, spring and rear helix.
will do 115mph anytime (on speedo)
thinking $8000.???????????
ckm

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Im thinking of selling mine as well...Its immaculate and has no issues...fastest mach z x around here....

anyone whos looking to buy an 06 mach zx package with a ton of custom paint mods,and very low miles..in NY state let me know...im currently riding in Canada but it is an american NYS registered sled...

All offers will be considered...also has brand new intense cover used only once...many pics for anyone whos interested...

PM me please....

Dan

·
Registered
506 Posts
Today I think you be doing good to get anything North of 7K at least around here?? Good Luck . B

·
Registered
489 Posts
machzed said:
Im thinking of selling mine as well...Its immaculate and has no issues...fastest mach z x around here....

anyone whos looking to buy an 06 mach zx package with a ton of custom paint mods,and very low miles..in NY state let me know...im currently riding in Canada but it is an american NYS registered sled...

All offers will be considered...also has brand new intense cover used only once...many pics for anyone whos interested...

PM me please....

Dan
[snapback]715858[/snapback]​
You will not find a cleaner MZ around, I'm willing to put $$ on it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
dooasphalt said:
Can get new 06 adrenalines for $9000 ??????????????????

Doug

[snapback]715871[/snapback]​
Doug,

can you put out the word Mine is on the selling block.......i know you know alot of mach guys down there...so shes up for sale and you guys all know how IMMACULATE I keep my sled...no less then 15 coats of wax on this 06 already...not too mention all the armor all..LOL.

I realize i will take a beating , whoever grabs mine will have all the goodies already,MY LOSS IS your GAIN.

Shes ready to ride,even has a ontario permit on her!...check classified ads for more.

Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Are you guys all nuts!! Why are you bailing out on theses sleds?? You have extended warranties and your not even giving BRP a chance to make them right. I know I've had lots of bad things to say about my Rev engines but I still own and ride them. I think it's such a waste to let a 10 thousand dollar sled go when you haven't even put many miles on them. I think maybe we all spend too much time on these forums and all it does is make us worry about all the possible failures that can happen. Sometimes I wonder if the internet hinders more than helps.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
BlueMax said:
I agree with you JDS, but it may already be too late for BRP to resolve. The sled that could help maintain their market lead may just be the sled that loses it. Yamaha will make huge gains next year on market share and Arctic Cat may have an impact with their 4 stroke entry. Look at the new 800s that are also seizing their motors in the last few weeks. Manufacturers will no longer be able to produce sleds that aren't reliable. The snowmobile season is too short to wait for weeks while your sled is repaired even if it is repaired under warranty. BRP doesn't have enough confidence in their own engines to extend their warrany and the rest of the manufacturers will take advantage of this. A one year warranty on a snowmobile is more like 3 or 4 months with the short seasons.
[snapback]717004[/snapback]​
You are 100% correct. BRP does not have enough faith to give more than 1 year warranty on these motors. Look at the rev forum-breaking rods on the 06 800's, 2006 600's exhaust glowing red hot, our 1000's blowing up and BRP has no immediate fix for any of it except to replace the parts with what was there to begin with. They have a good chassis but not so good motors now. It is what I used to say about Polaris in the early 90's-but I doubt if BRP will be able to ride the number one in sales for as long as Poo did. I would like to think that the average Doo customer is smarter than the sheep that were Polaris' customers for so long.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The MACH Z era is over & SKI- DOO is loosing market share.
Feel for those like me, who still have one.
I got so much $$$ into mine now I can't sell it & get a Yamaha or A/C. What is worse sell & take beating of life time or kept it & pay Ski-Doo in parts for 2 or 3 years?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts