Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys, i am going to buy an 06 mach z X as soon as i find the right deal on one. Do u guys have any info on these machines? What will the top out at? Are they good on fuel and reliable ? wat should i pay for one roughly ? Will it have alot more balls then my 03 rev x 800? let me know any info u have on these machines.. it would be greatly appreciatied.. thanks guys

·
Registered
697 Posts
I've never seen an 05 Mach Z Xpackage. Where do you find those at and what makes it an X pkg. over the Adrenelin Mach Z? I know the difference in 06 but never heard of such an animal in 05 modle year.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
There was no X model in '05. '06 had a X and an adrenaline model. The X has rebuildable shocks, and the adrenaline has the crappy shocks that the '05 has.

·
Registered
498 Posts
If you read his post he says 06.

·
Registered
332 Posts
cobra670 said:
Hey guys, i am going to buy an 06 mach z X as soon as i find the right deal on one. Do u guys have any info on these machines? What will the top out at? Are they good on fuel and reliable ? wat should i pay for one roughly ? Will it have alot more balls then my 03 rev x 800? let me know any info u have on these machines.. it would be greatly appreciatied.. thanks guys

[snapback]739137[/snapback]​
Wait until the 2nd week of March. Ski Doo is going to slash thier prices, and offer numerous other offers also. On top of that, Ski Doo has not changed the 07 Mach Z at all. Only the color will be different. All four major snow machine dealers are going to fight it out in mid March. Yamaha already is offering 3 year warranty, 400.00 in clothing, 0% interest, and no payments until March 07. Sit tight. The 05 or 06 Mach is a great machine as long as you do not #*&% with it. Run it stock, its fast enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts