Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
just got back from dealer they installed 06 and1/2 update with goodwin clutch updatesled has a aaen can with no bunge and egt wire tied should in install stock muff sled was turning 8000 on 3clicker to weaks ago thanks for any help sled is a 05

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Run it and see how it is. I've had my egt tied up all year with my Aaen can......No problems. If you don't get the performance you think you had it is pretty easy to put the suitcase back on...........well except that one darn spring that attaches underneath to the can and pipe.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1BadHO said:
Run it and see how it is. I've had my egt tied up all year with my Aaen can......No problems. If you don't get the performance you think you had it is pretty easy to put the suitcase back on...........well except that one darn spring that attaches underneath to the can and pipe.
[snapback]693394[/snapback]​
thanks for help your write about spring
just worryed about running lean and all this chatter about knock sensor and timing

·
Registered
428 Posts
took mine out to run a jt can and could not pull the same rpms lost about 600rpms from the dnyo port can that had the bung hole.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CJP said:
took mine out to run a jt can and could not pull the same rpms lost about 600rpms from the dnyo port can that had the bung hole.
[snapback]693580[/snapback]​
thank you for replyi understand its ok with 05 org program but what about with this 06 1/2 program thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
It will be fine. The difference in rpms could of been the different cans themselves.

The sensor in the can is only there to monitor excessive temps. If you have it tied up to the frame you certainly won't see excessive temps, unless the sled is on fire................LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts