Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had nothing but problems with my Fuel Transfer Pump, ( this is the one that pushes fuel up tho the reservoir in the fuel tank). Is there any replacement, such as an automotive type pump? And if so who makes it and what is the part number. I not very happy with the fuel delivery issues with this sled. Nothing but problems!! I had to drill holes in the reservoir inside the tank just so the elec. pump could feed the engine Gas. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
ISELLCARZ said:
I have had nothing but problems with my Fuel Transfer Pump, ( this is the one that pushes fuel up tho the reservoir in the fuel tank). Is there any replacement, such as an automotive type pump? And if so who makes it and what is the part number. I not very happy with the fuel delivery issues with this sled. Nothing but problems!! I had to drill holes in the reservoir inside the tank just so the elec. pump could feed the engine Gas. Can anyone help? Thanks!!
[snapback]687926[/snapback]​
Why would you think of drilling holes in your reservoir and not have a dealership fix the problem under warranty?? Which is under warranty seeing they just put the electric pump in as a bulletin!!
If you drill holes in it the reservoir the fuel it pumps up to it will drain back into the tank, and starve the reservoir pump which feeds the fuel injectors!! The time you spend tying your posts it could be fixed at the dealer!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.