Recoil $60
Boyesen rage cages w/power wings sold
Counter balance gears with new oem bearings sold
Y pipe no damage, not collapsed $40

PM me call or text 716-531-1911

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
I'm still waiting on my engine removal tools to come in before I'll know how much of your list I'll need...ha ha.

Is the gasket kit a full or top end only?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Can you Email Pics of Good Jug. Chevy7299 @ AOL.com

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you Email Pics of Good Jug. Chevy7299 @ AOL.com
I sent you pics today. Let me know that they came through as email sent from my phone has not been going through so I sent them from my tablet. I have someone local interested in them but you contacted me first so please get back to me ASAP. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
Computer, post and tether $175
Electric start $100
Boondocker $125
Stock pipe $45
New cylinder price in first post also
Computer, post and tether $175
Electric start $100
Boondocker $125
Stock pipe $45
New cylinder price in first post also
May be interested in your tuned pipe; what kind of shape is it in under the heat shields? Looking for something in good enough shape that I can have coated.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
May be interested in your tuned pipe; what kind of shape is it in under the heat shields? Looking for something in good enough shape that I can have coated.
Pipe is super solid. Sled was always trailered in an enclosed trailer and stored in my garage. I'll send pics tomorrow with your tracking number.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
I still haven't received any of my parts; do you have a tracking number? This is regarding the cases, gears, reeds, and pipe.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
I have mentioned our transaction in the Negative Feedback portion of the Sled Parts Classifieds. Sorry man; nearly a month is way too long. If I receive my $560 back, or the parts on my doorstep, I will be more than happy to amend my post.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have mentioned our transaction in the Negative Feedback portion of the Sled Parts Classifieds. Sorry man; nearly a month is way too long. If I receive my $560 back, or the parts on my doorstep, I will be more than happy to amend my post.
I understand your frustration Justin. You should have your parts in 3 days. My apologies for the extended delay. I threw in some extra parts for your wait. I texted you the tracking number earlier

1 - 18 of 18 Posts