Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 05 mach z in for a clutch and the guy recommends a different spring and buying alm arms... he is telling me I had about 11 grams and now I am up to 23 grams is this Bs or is this a good set up?>?

I am a little clueless on this

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
fastmandoo said:
I have my 05 mach z in for a clutch and the guy recommends a different spring and buying alm arms... he is telling me I had about 11 grams and now I am up to 23 grams is this Bs or is this a good set up?>?

I am a little clueless on this
[snapback]309855[/snapback]​
Bikeman Performance uses standard TRA3 arms with heavy pins, new spring in their kit. Have not tried the kit but they claim huge gains.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlueMax said:
Bikeman has been real big with Arctic Cat. Has been working on Mach Z and has new domes, exhaust cannister, and clutch setup. His stuff really rocks for Arctic Cat.
[snapback]309979[/snapback]​
Well its over kids, this sled hang the skis I can pull a Tcat at 115mph let off give him the lead and walk him again, 130mph today on the speedo this CLUTCH KIT IS INSANE................... Alm Arms with 23 grams or weight if the track sticks its over.................

·
Registered
112 Posts
fastmandoo said:
BlueMax said:
Bikeman has been real big with Arctic Cat. Has been working on Mach Z and has new domes, exhaust cannister, and clutch setup. His stuff really rocks for Arctic Cat.
[snapback]309979[/snapback]​
Well its over kids, this sled hang the skis I can pull a Tcat at 115mph let off give him the lead and walk him again, 130mph today on the speedo this CLUTCH KIT IS INSANE................... Alm Arms with 23 grams or weight if the track sticks its over.................
[snapback]311751[/snapback]​
Whos kit? How much$$$? How to buy?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is not a kit its Custom by a Grass Drag guy from NY its a Sweet set up, I am going to call him and if he wants me to give his # I will post it....... Sled Pulls hard

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'm running something similiar to your kit, I got mine from Billy Howard. I posted this sometime ago. He is working with Bikeman. Billy is a very nice person to work with. I am running more weight than you are, but as i posted before, this stuff works. Sounds like you are seeing the same results as I. Bikeman seems like a good guy too.......for a cat guy........LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts