Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an 05 Gade X with 600 SDI. I noticed after I got it that there was a rubber to rubber noise coming from the rear suspension. You only notice it when your going slow - once you pick up speed, it goes away but probably because the motor noise drowns it out. I just looked under the sled and noticed a couple of things. The wheels on the rear arm upper axle are tight to the outside kog of the track. When you hoist the sled and spin the track you can definetly tell that is where the noise is coming from. The wheels also look as if theyre pushed out (away from plumb) at the top where it rubs against the track. Is this normal? Doo all other Gades have this problem? What, if anything, can/should I doo about this. I have only managed to put about 100 miles on this year.
Any help or experience out there?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Funny you bring this up.... I was at my buddy's last night, and I took his 05 Adren for a ride around his feild. I could hear the same noise coming from his as well. Snow was really wet and I wonder if that had something to do with it. He said it never mad that noise before, and he has only rode it in real cold weather.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I heard it on my 05 600ho yesterday as well. We were riding in 45 degree weather also. I didn't think much of it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts