Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
FOR SALE

$4000

The Gade and Trailer sold last night. Now I am left with the GSX. $4000 takes it

2004 GSX SPORT 600 H.O 1+1
1,695 MILES, STORAGE BAG, NEW BELT, ELEC START, COVER AND EXTRA SEAT

$4,000

The GSX was just serviced @ 1541 miles. All fluid was replaced with Synthetic, slides replaced new carbits, belts.
The seats do not have any rips in them nor do the cover (they are like new). Everything on these sleds work. They are washed after every ride. No damage to the sleds at all.
You will not find a nicer sled at this price.
If someone would like me to add more pic's of something in Particular just let me know. I have over 70 pic's of the sleds. If you would like me to email them just send me your address and make sure your mail box will hold the pic's and I will send them.
Thanks for looking

2001 Z120 Great Shape

$800

·
Registered
461 Posts
SSG T said:
I can not believe the sled have not sold at this price........You will not find a better deal then this.
What do I have to do to move these sleds?
[snapback]730823[/snapback]​
i am definately interested in this package. where above albany are you? i am in the binghamton area. would you be interested in letting me throw my boat in on the deal, plus $? if not i still would like to talk to you. please let me know as soon as possible. thanks. send me an email or phone #. my emai is [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.