Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a ride on my 800x and came across all the spoiled rich kids in the neighborhood,they all ride ditch pickles.I came through them sitting around talking and the can on my sled must have brought them to life because they all wanted to race.Very limited snow here in the Liverpool area but one by one I kept knocking them off,F-5,F-6 and 2 F-7's.My wife tells me to grow up and leave them alone but I couldn't help it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
justDOOit said:
Went out for a ride on my 800x and came across all the spoiled rich kids in the neighborhood,they all ride ditch pickles.I came through them sitting around talking and the can on my sled must have brought them to life because they all wanted to race.Very limited snow here in the Liverpool area but one by one I kept knocking them off,F-5,F-6 and 2 F-7's.My wife tells me to grow up and leave them alone but I couldn't help it.
[snapback]257917[/snapback]​
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR SLED. I HAVE A BOG IN MINE WHEN I CLAP IT. THE 2005 F 7 DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME. THE NEW REV 800 HO WITH POWER TEK SEEMS TO HAVE WAY MORE POWER THAN THEM.I LIVE IN CICERO LOOKING FOR SNOW.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No bog in the throttle at all,and I LOVE IT.The all orange cats look good but it wouldn't run with my X.If you want to ride let me know some time.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I got a buddy who just bought a new F7...he totaled the 04 F7 in a crash trying to catch up to a tricked out 800BM(no joke). Now that he has it, he is a little perterbed that he will lose about 10mph on the top due to then new diamond drive. I haven't had a chance to run him yet, but he is pretty confident that AC took a step back in speed with then new drive system.....i hope he is right.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Cans close trails, the comment about the rich "Kids" should give you a clue.

Oh, btw nice job on kicking some Firecat butt.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
german hospitality said:
justdooit, what kind of can do u have on your sled to make it sound so good that every one wanted to race?????
[snapback]258161[/snapback]​
Zoggan said:
Cans close trails, the comment about the rich "Kids" should give you a clue.

Oh, btw nice job on kicking some Firecat butt.
[snapback]258390[/snapback]​
I,m running a Sno Stuff Rumble Pack and i'm not a kid i'm 32 and don't abuse the can except when running open fields owned by my relatives.On the trail you wouldn't know it's even there unless I want you to,which is pretty seldom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is a cool story. My o5 800 ho x is sweet i got almost 500 miles on it. I love beating them artic craps. i race my buddies f7 with a clutch kit and a silencer and still take him. No matter where we are racing. I also raced a zr900 personally the f7 was faster. I am not impressed by artic crap. If i had a 600 ho i would put my money on it.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
I was really surprised yesterday to beat an 05 F7 Sno Pro as easily as I did, both stock from stopped and rolling start. I even let him hit it first and I caught and past him immediately. I think the ZR9 will be real close 'til 100 MPH, I owned one.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
I lined up with one of those pumpkin f7s and he wouldnt run my little sdi, must have had a bad expirience with a 800 or something.

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
csondgeroth said:
Has anyone raced an F-7 with a 05 800X Renegade with an 1.75 track
[snapback]260528[/snapback]​
Mine will do about 105 MPH...never raced an F7 though, the only sleds around here now are Rev's. lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
hotrodd said:
I hope you can beat them firecats - aren't they 100cc's smaller
[snapback]260188[/snapback]​
Can you beat a f7 with your srx?After all,it has one more cylinder and two more pipes.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
05 rev 800 ho x said:
that is a cool story. My o5 800 ho x is sweet i got almost 500 miles on it. I love beating them artic craps. i race my buddies f7 with a clutch kit and a silencer and still take him. No matter where we are racing. I also raced a zr900 personally the f7 was faster. I am not impressed by artic crap. If i had a 600 ho i would put my money on it.
[snapback]260121[/snapback]​
I watch a 600 ho race a f7 yesterday. The 600 ho was not in the ball park I would not bet to much.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ran into a bunch of different sleds this weekend in Canada. It was my first trip with the 800 PT X. Now I also own a F7 SP 04 and that is pretty quick. I didn't want to race anyone on the lake. I just wanted to watch. One F7 SP owner just wouldn't leave my alone. We lined up and I didn't know what to expect. I put that jiggy to the wood and smoked him down over .8 of a mile. He couldn't let it go so I lit him up 3 more times. I was suprised but it is 100 more cc. Went out for a ride came back and was sitting on the ice talking to my wife. A fusion came down and wanted to go. I had a little more confidence now so I said what the hell. I figured I would get beat. We ran it twice then he left. He wasn't to happy. Oh thats right he had a different stud pattern. I think he was just a bad driver. Later that day their was an old 1000 thunder cat on the ice. I watched that guy smoke everything on the ice by 30 lengths. It was amazing. Figured I didn't need to be a part of that. I can't believe how the 800 pulls. Ran on a long run and the speedo came in at 113. So far great sled.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts