Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys I picked up this mod sled. It has this weird tank. Is it a factory tank from the doo race team? And how much fuel does it hold?
86349f2a9740b5285533fe65230cebb5.jpg
a45927a739a456587ae6c9a6d44d1520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
That is the mod tank that came on the factory mod sleds. Seat and gas tank are different from a 440 or a 440 chassis with a doo mod kit.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Now remember if your trail riding the sled do yourself a favor and check jetting and what domes are on it first. Otherwise your next post may be "sled blew up"

·
Registered
765 Posts
If you trail convert ill buy the seat and the little tank from ya. Also those tunnels are impossible to find (along with the cooler) you have the 06 flare end factory mod rather than the straight tunnel mod. Very cool! If your converting you might want to consider that some of the chassis parts will be impossible to find. Have fun!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you trail convert ill buy the seat and the little tank from ya. Also those tunnels are impossible to find (along with the cooler) you have the 06 flare end factory mod rather than the straight tunnel mod. Very cool! If your converting you might want to consider that some of the chassis parts will be impossible to find. Have fun!
I like the seat. Will a trail tank fit under it?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nope trail tank wont for two reasons: cooler sits too high and the seat actually is solid high density foam all the way to the tunnel. Its not hollow. Can't even put the clear 5gal tank under it because of the cooler. If you have questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope trail tank wont for two reasons: cooler sits too high and the seat actually is solid high density foam all the way to the tunnel. Its not hollow. Can't even put the clear 5gal tank under it because of the cooler. If you have questions feel free to ask.
Will a different tank like a summit tank fit? Apparently they are different

·
Registered
774 Posts
I guess I don't see what the difference from a 440 chassis that your talking about?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts