Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas, I,m writing this post to hopefully help you unsatisfied Mach Z owners out. I own a 05 Mach Z that in my experience has totally lived up to it's King of the hill status. My dealer is Land N Sea Marine in Waterbury Ct. Bob and Phil Tiso are the owners and are good friends of mine. They have a lake race trail kit that is awesome! I think you fellas should give them a call and let them answer some questions you may have. Their number is 203-755-2682. ask for Bob Tiso. Another friend of mine has started his own snowmobile performance shop and is a real clutching expert. Mark Viccio of Watkins Glen NY is the man. His number is 607-535-4688. If you need motor work done, porting,rebuilding, whatever, you need to call A2Z racing in Mass. Dan Zering is the man. His number is 413-896-1486. Thats it, if your sled doesn't flat out rock when you contact one of these guys it's time to take up golf! Tell them The Goldenchild sent you. Good Luck.

·
Registered
969 Posts
THE GOLDENCHILD said:
Hello fellas, I,m writing this post to hopefully help you unsatisfied Mach Z owners out. I own a 05 Mach Z that in my experience has totally lived up to it's King of the hill status. My dealer is Land N Sea Marine in Waterbury Ct. Bob and Phil Tiso are the owners and are good friends of mine. They have a lake race trail kit that is awesome! I think you fellas should give them a call and let them answer some questions you may have. Their number is 203-755-2682. ask for Bob Tiso. Another friend of mine has started his own snowmobile performance shop and is a real clutching expert. Mark Viccio of Watkins Glen NY is the man. His number is 607-535-4688. If you need motor work done, porting,rebuilding, whatever, you need to call A2Z racing in Mass. Dan Zering is the man. His number is 413-896-1486. Thats it, if your sled doesn't flat out rock when you contact one of these guys it's time to take up golf! Tell them The Goldenchild sent you. Good Luck.

[snapback]701478[/snapback]​
Roy, thanks for the info. Dave.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1150 BM REV said:
Hey Roy! No ESA (surprise) again, looks like alot of the boys are going to the Moose sat. Come on over and play with some of those "HOT TRAIL" sleds!

[snapback]702302[/snapback]​
The Moose it is! Should I bring the Weber Grill? 1150 BM REV, I want you to see my Mach Z. It Has Renegade side panels and a yellow hood, an X seat in black and yellow , yellow wheels and snow flap. I think it looks cool. I'd post a picture but I don't know how. See you at high noon. Hello adrenalator8!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.