Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else loose one sides plastic deal off from the sway bar?
anyone got one they would sell me?

I lost one from the PTO side and would like to replace it.

·
Super Moderator
29,357 Posts
It's $6.50/per side or $13.00 complete from your dealer, why not just go get one?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WEll its good to know they are cheap. In fact they cost less than the idler wheel caps at $7.75 each.
I will go and get one then, but do/did the 03s with the fat sway bar come with plastic sleeves too?
mY 7c REV doesnt have any at all so I just wondered if they fell off or were never there?

Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had one missing when sled was new "0" miles
I just paid the 19.00 for a new one rather than fight with DOO to replace it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
MAGNYS said:
I had one missing when sled was new "0" miles
I just paid the 19.00 for a new one rather than fight with DOO to replace it.
[snapback]749303[/snapback]​
Why does this keep happening. After one trip riding hard, the left one almost slipped off. When I got home, I put it back on, then after my next trip, the right one almost slipped off. Once again, I put it back on when I got home but it's such a pain in the butt to get back on.

·
Registered
307 Posts
MXZonly said:
WEll its good to know they are cheap. In fact they cost less than the idler wheel caps at $7.75 each.
I will go and get one then, but do/did the 03s with the fat sway bar come with plastic sleeves too?
mY 7c REV doesnt have any at all so I just wondered if they fell off or were never there?

Thanks
[snapback]749209[/snapback]​
My 7c had them on when new, 1 came halfway off and bent over, thought I [email protected]#$%@ something up until I saw it was just a plastic sleeve. Bought a new 1 and put a little adhesive on, good to go. Pick the front of the sled up alittle it will give you a bit more room to tap new 1 on

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lost one last season. I replaced it and havn't had a problem since. Which is more than I can say for those darn idler wheel caps!! I lose one of those almost every ride!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts